Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Direction

Wow, alot has been accomplished in the last 3 weeks.
The store has been taken apart and being stored at the house till the next event.
We celebrated Christmas on Saturday and on Monday through till Wednesday we 
worked on cleaning up. Then on Thursday morning, bright and early we left for 
Florida with my parents for 10 days. What a whirlwind. It took me 3 days to unwind from
it all. So now that I've been home for a week, I'm trying to find direction. I know what 
I obviously have to do but am having a difficult time staying focused. I think tomorrow I'll
make a list to work from and can check off when I've accomplished things. It's a weird 
feeling being home and an adjustment for me. I know I'll get there in time.
While we were away, my hubby and I celebrated our 30th anniversary!
Here we are at the beach. We enjoyed a very relaxing day at Tarpon Springs.

No comments: