Monday, June 13, 2011

All Over the Place

Well, my initial idea of doing 3 days a week of set themes hasn't been working very well. My life right now isn't really structured. I'm still trying to figure things out.
The WingDing was disappointing. It was forecasted that there would be about 1 mm of rain. Well not so! It poured for 2 hrs. Needless to say I did sell some things including my blue trunk to a previous customer who also awhile back bought another cool wooden box that she is using for a wood box.
Both trunks have sold now. The blue one at the WingDing.

The same customer who bought the blue trunk had purchaed this wooden box last year.

Sold this cute owl.

Two of my favourite flowers. Lily of the Valley and Lilacs.

Pretty blue vases.

A great blue hinge top jar.

Summery strawberry tin.

No comments: