Friday, March 5, 2010

Wow, I can't believe it's been this long!!!

I haven't posted for so long!!
I've been taking it a little easy since Christmas.
Just needed a break for awhile.
With the sun shining and new adventures around the corner
I am inspired again.
A new Adventure you wonder??
I've opened a booth in an antique mall.
It's located at the 400 Antique Mall located just off the Hwy. 89 exit.
I am still in the process of setting up right now but will
post pictures soon.
I've got some furniture pieces that I'm working on.
Pictures to follow.
For now I'm posting pictures of inspirational pictures.
I love checking out other people's decorating blogs for inspiration.
Sorry that I haven't included the source. I need to remember to note
that.
Check out what this arbor is made out of.
This shelving unit is made out of drawers that are painted the same colour and then lined with patterned paper.


A great way to re-use a shutter.
A re-purposed frame.

No comments: