Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Part 1 Friday

Summer Wedding


I'm starting to catch up on the summer happenings and will post them in stages.
My daughter was married to her hubbie David on August 14.








I did the flowers. How fun! Shannon and I went to the wholesaler in the morning
to hand pick the flowers. That was exciting for her and me. I love to put different
shades of colours and textures together. We were happy with the results.
Pake Pete made the boxes from barnboard. These were used for the centerpieces for the tables.
This is one of the bridemaid's bouquets. It had rannuculous, spray roses, lisianthus
and pink hypericum berries.




Many people helped to make the big day a dream come true.


Big Sis, Beppe and Auntie Deb.


Little Bro, Son and Pake.


Dad and Big Bro, to name a few.
The willow tree needed to be trimmed to form an arch for the ceremony to take place under.

Paper lanterns placed up high.
Next post will be of the tent and surroundings. Till then.

No comments: