Monday, October 4, 2010

Announcement


It's with mixed emotions that I announce that Country Lane Treasures will be closing in the present location in Schomberg.I am there till two days before Christmas. I wouldn't miss Christmas on Main Street! I will be having my Christmas Open House on Saturday November 2o. I love my store and and many aspects about it but I just can't make a go there. I'm not giving up though! My hubbie and I have decided to try a few things.
One of them being, Seasonal Open Houses in our barn at home. The final details are not figured out yet. We also attended an outdoor antique show which we hope to try in the spring.
Dan and I have really enjoyed our auctions together as well as refinishing and bringing back to life old and tired pieces. He is working on a beautiful buffet right now that had layers of paint on it and is now nearly stripped and ready for a new coat of stain and varnish. Underneath the layers of paint were discovered intricate carvings on the drawers and along the front of the buffet.
Here are a few sneak peeks.

No comments: