Sunday, September 4, 2011

Christie's Antique Sale

An aerial view of Christie's.
My hubbie and I have been working on some pieces for the Christie's Antique sale which will take place this Saturday Sept. 10th @ Christie's conservation area just outside of Hamilton. We are looking forward to the sale and hope for great weather and sales!

This week I'll be putting finishing touches on a few things and cleaning up some of my "smalls". When we started on this adventure of antiquing we quickly learned that to sell antique furniture it is advised to have "smalls" as well. What are "smalls" you might wonder? It is vintage or old glassware, vases, lamps, pictures, frames....anything out of the ordinary. When I'm on the lookout for these items I feel like I'm on a treasure hunt. I quite enjoy it. Here are some things that I've accumulated that I hope you find interesting.


No comments: