Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Love Fall

I think Fall is one of my favourite times of the year.
I can't get enough of the beautiful colours that are abounding in the leaves all around.
I love the smells of autumn and the feel of a warm sweater on a cool evening.
We had an exceptionally warm week, last week. It was amazing!
We even had our Thanksgiving dinner outside amongst the leaves that were falling from the trees.
It was a wonderful day with my family. I have so much to be thankful for. I am truly blessed!
My mom and dad. Love them.

The awesome view from the Huntsville Lion's Lookout.

Me and my hubbie.

A pretty spot along the path of my walk this week.

Love barns.

A perfect yellow leaf.

Even weeds are beautiful.

My lovely family.

Some dried hydrangeas from our garden.

What's fall without gourds.

No comments: