Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Up To Lately

Over the last couple of days, I've been working on wedding flower quotes.
I've been asked to do 3 weddings, all in August!
After doing my daughter's wedding in April, I've realized how much I enjoy putting together different flowers and choosing the colours that compliment each other 
and then putting it all together.
There are many aspects of this job that involve different skills, not all of them equal in enjoyment. One of my favourite things is meeting with the bride and trying to capture her ideas. Other aspects are figuring out what flowers are in season,  the amount of flowers per bouquet, the type and colours to go with the colour scheme and pricing it all.
(pricing is the part that isn't as enjoyable to me) 
Below are the colour schemes of  the weddings I am working on.

Pink shades

Purple shades

Orange and Pink


No comments: