Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's Been Awhile

I know. It's been awhile since I've posted!
I was figuring out where to go with my blog.
Things have changed a little around here.
Since my last post I haven't done much as far as furniture till lately
when Hubbie and  I (with the boys help) went to Christie's Antique Show.
It was a beautiful day and we did quite well.
 We were using this as a gauge as to whether we would continue with the antiques. 
 I think we're in for September!
My two handsome sons, who got up at 5:00am to help us!

A "whipple"


A small washstand displaying vintage aprons.

One view of the booth.

Another view.

A unique kitchen cabinet.

Me : )

Beautiful collection of green and pink depression glass from another booth.

An ugly "horny" chair the boys found.
The End!



1 comment:

Leah said...

AHHA love the picture of dad at the end. Poor guy must of been exhausted from sluggin all of that furniture all morning!