Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall~Part 2

I just can't get enough of the beauty of the fall colours.
This past weekend, hubbie and I closed up the trailer to prepare for winter.
It was quite cool but very cosy and the colours were absolutely stunning!!!
I kept on taking picture after picture. I was even holding the camera out the window to try and capture the beauty surrounding me. No, I wasn't driving. After our two night stay we celebrated Thanksgiving with the family which I am so very thankful for. God is good!

Bright yellows

Lion's Lookout in Huntsville

Lane leading to the Lion's Lookout.

Gorgeous fall tones.

Hmm, so nice.

Streaming sunlight through the trees

A carpet of lovely coloured leaves.

Clear skies and fall spendor

Muskoka rock and bright red leaves, what a glorious mix.

Fiery oranges and yellows

Waterfalll outside of Bracebridge

Bright red

The family

No comments: